On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 12:53:49 -0500, Dave Salt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> can be any length in all members of a pds.
>

>If you have SimpList installed there are several ways to do what you want.

<snip>

Does the OP have simplist?

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:54:42 -0500, Mark Pace <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>> Any ideas on how or why an initial command would be on the command line?

<snip>

>If you have SimpList ...<snip>

Does the OP have simplist?

Dave,

Since you are the Simplist vendor I assume you must know that the
people you are responding to have Simplist.  If you know they don't,
then prefacing all your responses with "if you have simplist" is nothing
more than advertising.    I'd really hate it if all the vendors took your
lead and responded this way to questions.  The archives would be
full of advise that most people couldn't use.

Sorry if this offends you.  And PLEASE - let's not start a "let's bash Dave"
thread.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden