On Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:42:23 -0500, Gray, Larry - Larry A
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>I was able to get in a few times this morning.  They have backed out the ETR
change because of customer complaints.

>Larry Gray

web ibmlink actually seems to be working right now,

and yes, I received this below in reponse to my feedback on the etr change,
which makes me wonder exactly who was clamoring for that to begin with.

--> Due to the negative user and customer response, the scrollable window
feature, a part of Release 6.2 in ETR, has been backed out.