From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of John McKown
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2008 1:36 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: FALL BACK TIME CHANGE EST

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:13:00 -0600, John McKown <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Nov 2008 13:52:14 -0500, Kempf, Ted
><[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>>Hey John,  With that SET TIMEZONE... Any issues with duplicate SMF
>>records ?  ..... Ted
>>

>Ya know something? I've never looked. So I don't know. Hum.
>
>--
>John

Well, my sandbox LPAR was still an hour ahead. So I ran a job. Did the
SET
TIMEZONE. The ran another job. The second job's time stamp was BEFORE
the
first job's time stamp. So I would say that the SET TIMEZONE does affect
the
date and time in the SMF records. This would make the jobs run for an
hour
after the SET TIMEZONE appear with the jobs than ran the hour before the
SET
TIMEZONE. And I don't see a way to distinguish.

--
John

intended
information.