On Sat, 6 Dec 2008 09:22:32 -0500, Peter Relson
<rel...@us.ibm.com> wrote:

>A: Are you opposed for some reason to following instructions?
>Please use what is provided. ...

I find this a distrubing statement.  How many thousands of datasets
would have blocksizes of 3120, 6144, or 8800 if obviously suspect
directions had been followed?  (And I bet there ae STILL ProgDirs
around specifying those sizes.)  How many userids would have
Unix uid(0) unnecessarily?

At the very least, unexpected directions should prompt questions.
Why?
What is the efffect of following the directions?
What is the effect of NOT following the directions?

With HZSAIEOF I would definitely wonder what its effect is on
other than Health Checker.

We're paid to wonder about things like that.

Pat O'Keefe