[label]  DS    0H
         LA    R1,13       Thirteen,
         SLR   R0,R0       Multiply by one,
         LTR   R1,R1       Still got thirteen,
         BZ    OOPSIE      But wasn't that fun?
         LA    R1,13       Now take the same thirteen,
         SLA   R1,1        Multiply by two,
         LTR   R1,R1       Twenty-six hours,
         BNZ   LATE        The train's overdue.

(Apologies to the late Roger Miller.)  :-)

Of course, that ignores the possibility that the _code_ might not be
correct....

    -jc-