In a message dated 1/6/2009 3:35:56 P.M. Central Standard Time,
patrick.oke...@wamu.net writes:

I'm not alone in my ignorance and others might learn from the
answers to bonehead questions I might ask.  I see this as a
good  thing.

There's professional help! Zoomerang.com has  been doing this for
a long time. I've done a couple on the list  with varying degrees of success.
The freebie limits you to first 100 or so  responses so you only get the most
rabid posters first-a taste but not  necessarily representative. Haven't
looked at rates lately but seemed to be in  the petty cash category for most.