>We tried to get hold of them. My manager got so frustrated that he has sent
>them to the garbage bin. As he said: "If I can't get hold of the sales people,
>what chance would I have for tech support???".

Unfortunate!
At the time I was looking at WPS, they were crawling all over us to get us to
look at the product.
But, at the time MXG had a much harder stance against it, so we dropped the
whole thing, and went with SAS.

>He said that the Web site would not do "anything" about getting a trial.

Bad marketting!
Not a good way to penetrate the market.

>Some sort of error that just sent him over the edge. And no response to emails.

As I said, unfortunate!
And, I agree with your manager.
(Rarely, do I agree with management(
-