At 14:29 -0700 on 03/12/2009, Gibney, Dave wrote about Re: Time Change (Sync):

  Clocks are a different story. Twice a year I have to take the sh*t
about how hard or expensive it is to have our z9 in sync with the rest
of the world.

Why is your CPU clock not set to GMT/UT? That would insure that there is no need to reset the clock - Just update the local time offset twice a year. So long as time stamps are in GMT, the DST/ST switches should not affect anything important.