As a sysprog, I agree.

For the applprog, verify what happens when a data set is on ML1 or ML2
and a masked include is used. DSS used to skip these and still have a
zero return code. This caused the application source to be left off of
their DR tapes.

Dennis Roach
GHG Corporation
Lockheed Martin Mission Services
Flight Design and Operations Contract
NASA/JSC
Address:
   2100 Space Park Drive
   LM-15-4BH
   Houston, Texas 77058
Mail:
   P.O. Box 58487
   Mail Code H4C
   Houston, Texas 77258
Phone:
   Voice:  (281)336-5027
   Cell:   (713)591-1059
   Fax:    (281)336-5410
E-Mail:  dennis.ro...@lmco.com

All opinions expressed by me are mine and may not agree with my employer
or any person, company, or thing, living or dead, on or near this or any
other planet, moon, asteroid, or other spatial object, natural or
manufactured, since the beginning of time.