From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:ibm-m...@bama.ua.edu] On
Behalf Of Rugen, Len
Sent: Wednesday, June 24, 2009 3:27 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Another one bites the dust

After a many year (10, 11?) project to get off the mainframe, we will be
turning it off July 1.

Where once stood motor generators, a 3090-400 (IIRC), now nearly 700
servers are starting their pigeon toed march to VM's.

I've migrated over the years to supporting various unix/linux flavors,
so I'll still be here.  In fact, given how much work they are, I'll be
here a lot more than before L during the darkness of night.

Thanks for all the fiche!

Len Rugen