>From zPrime press release

NEON zPrime is 100 percent compliant with IBM specifications, rules and
conditions for System z processor access to assure a seamless
environment that makes IMS, CICS, TSO/ISPF, DB2, batch jobs and NEON IMS
utilities workloads eligible for processing on zIIPs or zAAPs.

Wonder if they had IBM's blessing with this.