Shopzseries is great (again once you find it, I gave up bookmarks on
IBM sites awhile back) and so is:

RECEIVE SYSMODS HOLDDATA
        ORDER(ORDERSERVER(ORDSRVR)
        CONTENT(ALL))
        DELETEPKG.

Of course, this is even more retrograde, I mean who ever heard of doing
something in batch :))

Ibmlink Web may do 4 times what VM did (I doubt), but it doesn't do what
I need nearly as fast or as nicely many more clicks than I ever hit
enter or a pfkey. And it is slow.

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University