Don't forget that zPrime will make work dispatchable on a zIIP OR zAAP.

I rather doubt that they are turning your application into an enclave
SRB or JAVA.
One thing from the presentation was that SAS work was not compatible.
They threw out some numbers that 44% of CICS work and 84% of batch work
could be moved.
Whether that means that 84% of batch jobs/steps or 84% of the work in
one job/step is unclear.
They claim that there is no way of predicting what will work and what
won't.

I bet that they could tell you what can and can't be moved but that
would give too much insight into their proprietary system.