Kirk,

I am somewhat a beginner in C and java, written a Assembler and COBOL.
I am also talk about C in batch or as a STC. I had to do sine digging to
understand C threading and being able to Attach and assembler subtasks. One I
found it good. There also is a huge difference in writing C in Windoze or Linux
or Unix and z/OS batch or STC.

Being old school part of my problem is relearning, but I am getting there. I
have worked for another software vendor , well known one, our manuals and
examples were good. IBM I think needs to work at their examples. The
SYS1.SAMPLIB examples are good.

Scott ford
www.identityforge.com