In <07df01cd8c4d$b1408b20$13c1a160$@mcn.org>, on 09/06/2012
   at 09:35 AM, Charles Mills <charl...@mcn.org> said:

>Did you read my preceding post? <g>

The one that denied the key field for PDS directory blocks? ;-)

BTW, I saw a quote from an earlier message, but not the message
itself, talking about reading directory blocks from a PDSE. For the
record, those are not the actual PDSE directory blocks[1][2] but fake
blocks made to look like they came from a PDS; ise DESERV if you want
the actuial entries. And, yes, the TTR's are usable.

[1] Mapped by IGWSMDE

[2] No entries with names longer than 8 will be retruned.

     Atid/2        <http://patriot.net/~shmuel>