Haven't used this command in quite some time, maybe  even a number of z/os
versions ago!

M 5D00,VOL=(SL,STOR02),USE=STORAGE

15.48.16  $HASP100 MOUNT    ON STCINRDR

 15.48.17  $HASP373 MOUNT    STARTED

 15.48.17  IEF403I MOUNT - STARTED - TIME=15.48.17

 15.48.17  IEF453I MOUNT - JOB FAILED - JCL ERROR - TIME=15.48.17

 15.48.17  $HASP395 MOUNT    ENDED

 15.48.17  IEE134I MOUNT COMMAND DEVICE ALLOCATION ERROR

 15.48.17  $HASP250 MOUNT PURGED -- (JOB KEY WAS CA320382)

I recall there was a MOUNT procedure coded, but I can't recall how it was coded

and I can't seem to locate it in z/os manuals.

Assistance/guidance appreciated !

Thanks,

Tim Brown
Supervisor Computer Operations

Central Hudson Gas & Electric
284 South Ave
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601
Email:  <mailto:tbr...@cenhud.com> tbr...@cenhud.com <<
<mailto:tbr...@cenhud.com> mailto:tbr...@cenhud.com>>
Phone: 845-486-5643
Fax: 845-486-5921
Cell: 845-235-4255

"This message contains confidential information and is only for the intended
recipient. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this note and
deleting all copies and attachments."