MOUNT is not an STC, per se. MOUNT is a command which, after some reformatting,
causes the JCL in SYS1.IBM.PROCLIB(IEEVMPCR) to be executed.

Again, the proper command is MOUNT /5D00,VOL=(SL,STOR02),USE=STORAGE or MOUNT
SYSDA,VOL=(SL,STOR02),USE=STORAGE

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 • N. Richland Hills • TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone •
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com • www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. –The Chesapeake Life Insurance
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM