On Sun, 23 Sep 2012 01:58:03 -0400 "Shmuel Metz (Seymour J.)"
<shmuel+ibm-m...@patriot.net> wrote:

:>There is a discussion inn the news group a,lt.folklore.computers as to
:>whether the term "MVS" includes TSO. Can anybody point to an explicit
:>statement from IBM? Thanks.

Define what "term" means in this context.

I believe that it was a separate FMID, but both MVS and TSO were free.

http://www.dissensoftware.com