In rereading that portion of my post that Shmuel quoted it has
occurred to me that it could be read as characterizing his 'typo' as
vulgar.  That was not at all my intent.

In classical rhetoric oxymora were and are figures of speech that make
use of an apparent but in the event not substantive contradiction.  In
current subliterate use 'oxymoron' has become a fancy synonym for
'contradiction'.  Alexius Meinong's round square is thus converted,
not very helpfully, into an instance of an oxymoron.

--jg