On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:37:04 -0700, Robin Wayne Jackson, HCL America wrote:

>That is not North Dakota, represented by ND it is Notre Dame.  Besides the
>author mentioned Knute Rockne and the Gipper.

Daaaarrrrennnn!

>'The King of Hearts is the only king WITHOUT a moustache'
>
>No piece of paper can be folded in half more than seven (7) times.  Oh go
>ahead, I'll wait...

Condenser paper is real thin (I can't find specs).  I find a retailer
selling a 4 m2 roll for $14.99.  Folded 8 times would be about 1/64
m2; 12 cm x 12 cm.  Ought to be doable.  I'm not spending to try
the experiment.  Depends somewhat on definition of "piece".

Daaaarrrrennnn!

-- gil