On 10/22/2012 9:03 AM, Raj Singh wrote:
Hi Listers,

Been a while that I am looking for 2nd edition-"Advanced assembler
programming and MVS interfaces" by Carmine Cannatello.I have checked on
Barnes and Noble and Amazon,was wondering if the used one's are worth a
buy.Any other suggestions(like ebook etc)/references are much appreciated.

TIA

Raj

I have a copy of "Advanced Assembler Language
and MVS interfaces" by Carmine Cannatello, 2nd
Edition, in excellent condition.

I will sell it and ship it to the highest bidder who
sends me an offer off-list by the end of this week.

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html