Are these all the messages for this issue?

According to IDC3003I

The system writes this message when an error condition has occurred in the
processing of a functional command. Messages printed just before this
message in the program listing indicate the error that occurred.
Application Programmer Response:
Preceding messages indicate the appropriate programmer response.

Did you have more than one command ?

Lizette

Behalf