From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of John Gilmore
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2012 7:56 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Who loaded me?

Bill Fairchild is guilty of meiosis, the antonym of hyperbole.  There is
very much too much discussion of this topic in the archives.

It is of course possible to get answers to carefully circumscribed special
cases of this question of the sort Charles Mills is seeking.
There are no general/generic answers to it, and the prospects for one are
bleak.