On 1/25/2013 8:42 AM, Sumi, Joseph J. (CMS/CTR) (CTR) wrote:
Hello, I'm looking for ideas to add to what I've come up with so far ....

If you are an application and you were deciding what platform you should be
developed and run on, what are the KEY items (IE: selling points) associated
with the mainframe environment that would steer you to pick the mainframe over
other platforms ?

IE: I know scalability and availability are factors but other things like ...
why DB2 over Oracle, why RACF security over Unix permissions, why z/OS over
UNIX (for example)  ........... any ideas will be appreciated ! !

Thanks, Joe

  http://www.trainersfriend.com/CoolThingsToDo.htm

--

Kind regards,

-Steve Comstock
The Trainer's Friend, Inc.

303-355-2752
http://www.trainersfriend.com

* To get a good Return on your Investment, first make an investment!
  + Training your people is an excellent investment

* Try our tool for calculating your Return On Investment
    for training dollars at
  http://www.trainersfriend.com/ROI/roi.html