Tom Brennan wrote:
>At least in that case you can hopefully reproduce the error :)
>It's the one-time lost error messages that as a support person, you
>sometimes have to say, "Oh well"

I call this an "anecdotal error": worth opening a ticket with as much (little)
detail as possible and then closing immediately, so it's recorded. Get a few of
these with the same symptom and eventually you get enough breadcrumbs to
connect the dots. I remember a problem I tracked this way for three years,
finally nailed it.