From: "Lionel B Dyck" <lbd...@gmail.com>
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Sent: Tuesday, June 16, 2020 7:24:06 AM
Subject: Re: New Mainframe Community

Carmen - never put yourself down. While you may not be 'as smart' as some, I'm
sure you are 'smarter' than some as well. We each bring to the table
(forum/life) our own skills and capabilities which complement rather than
replace those of others.

Flames should be reserved for fires and stars, not for shaming others.

Lionel B. Dyck <sdg><
Website: https://www.lbdsoftware.com

"Worry more about your character than your reputation. Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden