From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Jim
Mulder [d10j...@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, August 3, 2020 10:20 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: z/VM guest with old z/OS

The ESA/390 information is not deleted, because PoOps-12
applies to older machines as well as newer machines.  On z14 and
beyond, CZAM is installed in all configurations except some
VM guest configuration (to allow for CMS).

Jim Mulder z/OS Diagnosis, Design, Development, Test  IBM Corp.
Poughkeepsie NY