Well a 1, 2, 4, 7, 8, 11, 13, or 14 track index has 1 track CAs, 3, 6,
9, or 12 for a 3 track CA, 5 or 10 for a 5 track CA, 15 tracks or more
for a 1 cylinder CA.  Details then vary based on key size,
FREESPACE(ca ci) values, etc.  Assuming reload after backup, delete,
define, restore.  If you just delete old records then use will go up
with free space left by delete but insert doesn't use that space.
I.E. time stamp particularly bad primary key.