From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Lionel B Dyck
Sent: Tuesday, March 16, 2021 1:45 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Any z/OS sandbox available for a university student I know?

I don't know if this is current but I found this via our friend Google

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://himainframe.blogspot.com/2016/04/create-free-mainframe-id-and-zos.html__;!!Ebr-cpPeAnfNniQ8HSAI-g_K5b7VKg!Y55nvqdQFW_K7RwCZ90auaRMy3qlb0D4v1H5dJkQM3CRX9qauYF6fpIUwm4aAz_bhFTzDA$

https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://mainframenation.com/mainframe/how-to-get-a-mainframe-access/__;!!Ebr-cpPeAnfNniQ8HSAI-g_K5b7VKg!Y55nvqdQFW_K7RwCZ90auaRMy3qlb0D4v1H5dJkQM3CRX9qauYF6fpIUwm4aAz_Kbt56aw$

Lionel B Dyck <sdg><
Website:
https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.lbdsoftware.com__;!!Ebr-cpPeAnfNniQ8HSAI-g_K5b7VKg!Y55nvqdQFW_K7RwCZ90auaRMy3qlb0D4v1H5dJkQM3CRX9qauYF6fpIUwm4aAz9iXkJmsg$

"Worry more about your character than your reputation.  Character is what you
are, reputation merely what others think you are." - John Wooden