You're right -- probably 2311 (DASD)
3211, however, was a printer.

On 2021-03-21 15:08, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:
W dniu 20.03.2021 o 09:47, Attila Fogarasi pisze:
Programs on ACP were limited to 4k size originally, and files were limited to 2 record sizes (short and long), the sizes being optimized for 3211 disk
geometry.  Those limitations were removed 40 years ago :) However the
speed of zTPF comes from not allowing applications to do things that
require expensive services, such as z/OS provides.

Excuse me, but what is 3211?
I suspect a typo, but I found nothing similar.
2311 is too old IMHO (1964).
Maybe 3330-11 ?