From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of Tom
Brennan [t...@tombrennansoftware.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 29, 2021 1:10 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ISPF Edit Macro Regular Expression

Hi Greg,

That's probably what I'm thinking of, or maybe in the back of my mind it
was something under ISPF written by Doug Nadel.  I forgot!

But I just tried your program and I see my current code page 1047
showing up as 0417 hex - highlighted at the bottom of this image:
http://secure-web.cisco.com/1aq8MAQ0mqu9RGkYOrJk8scEZiaEFfjCb-C8VQUdMPQlP49OoBM2Y8vmQ_IYYCZ3wBiGnZmMXhfuWqeuB5tBygpvGfX73OAM1ZY3kTOTvehwJPP-BCkBbhWBAxPGYWN9sJnQheD6qc2pm1bb9GTuW8x5vrSaoKaa07FuJKVlwLgttBL00_mGHseMubvpJ8qH0b6VzBgrsjiXGYquBN1el5SMS6UjcopIDp33lr9TgILxBwhq6ImJwPImny0YNIvn68p3XrbL6Wf1I3Ey28KO4-IzBnvL_mluzM9mYVHLPODfldoxuonVSpDZwkueiH7GUiKbPTvoMfcDvGunUcH41jTjK0xq9kuvAlP64S-odpGCznwAIh7zTx7HJO1XjW0OLk4VqpiIF3CPt5nPJlwwxXXYYN4PiXQmf8xoMsUZEwgyEw3H06t0ujLA_s8paXWOM/http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mildredbrennan.com%2Fmvs%2Ftermtest.png

Tom