Hi Seann,
Thank you!

Regards,
David

On 2021-05-30 06:06, Sean Gleann wrote:
David:
"...I still would like to know how to display which codepage I am using...."

I can't see that anyone else has said this, so I might be repeating
something...
In PCOMM, start up a session, and you should see a menu bar at the top,
where one of the options is 'Communication'.
Click on that, then 'Configuration', then 'Session Parameters'.
The value given in the 'Host Code-page' drop-down is what you're looking
for, I think.

Regards
Sean