It’s was a PDSE I got the abend under TESTAUTH

I can get the source and the target address
Since I was at the starting points of my program and was loading my programs

One of them was my general recovery routine meaning I had not established

An recovery routine as yet, I just saw the message displayed by TESTAUTH

I think the translation exception Id would be in the SDWA

As far D DIAG

Correct if I’m wrong but to do this I would have to establish an recovery and
in it issue
An SDUMP and include the SDWA

I can do this tonite

Thank you