You will take a performance hit (unless things have improved)

On Mon, 25 Oct 2021 09:04:02 -0500 John McKown <john.archie.mck...@gmail.com>
wrote:

:>Personally, I really would like the Linkage Stack to become generally
:>useful. So I could just use a BAKR to save state on entry and PC to return.
:>Not likely, but y can dream. At least until I retire sometime next year.
:>Dates to get rid of our z9BC keep getting pushed back. But my boss says
:>he's planning to leave on Jun. And when he goes, I go.
:>