Hi Bob,
Yes, the z/OS V2.5 Upgrade Workflow is available in PTF(s) on z/OS V2.3 and
V2.4, and in V2.5, and can be found in /usr/lpp/bcp/upgrade/.  It is no longer
in github. The latest level of the Workflow is found in APAR OA61406 - which is
the level that contains all the links to the GA z/OS V2.5 books.  It also
contains some comments that our early customers had, which we wanted to include
in that refresh.  PTFs will close any day now!

All the PTFs associated with the z/OS V2.5 Upgrade Workflow will be identified
with the FIXCAT IBM.Coexistence.z/OS.V2R5, so you can easily install them along
with any applicable release coexistence necessary.  If you've already installed
coexistence PTFs, chances are you have the initial release of the Workflow
(APAR OA60711) which was available right at the z/OS V2.5 Preview announce.
The initial release only could use the z/OS V2.4 book links, since the V2.5
books were not yet available.

This z/OS Upgrade Workflow is intended to be used before you do the z/OS V2.5
installation.  With that in mind, it is not included in the z/OS V2.5
ServerPac-supplied workflows (unless you count included in the V2.5 root zFS,
which is a little too late to start looking at upgrade actions).

Remember, as we refresh the Upgrade Workflow with new or changed information in
PTFs, you do not need to restart the Workflow from scratch and lose your
progress. Use the "Create new based on existing" option z/OSMF Workflows.  That
will take your partially (or fully) completed Workflow from before, and create
a new "merged" Workflow for you.  Your steps you have completed and which were
not changed, will remain completed.

-Marna WALLE
z/OS System Installation and Upgrade
IBM Poughkeepsie