Don’t know what you looked at or for how long, but NetRexx has all the Java
types, including all those you make yourself, in addition to the native types
as int, double, etc, in addition to the Rexx type which has the familiar string
handling and unlimited decimal precision.
The JSON example is an example for people who want to use JS - you don’t have
to and I never do. Just use a Java lib for that, in NetRexx.

René.