The last copy I had was written in S/370 Assembler language and executable in a VM/CMS (R6 through z/VM R5) environment.

For actual editing of document type files, I now use LibreOffice on Linux and Windows desktops. I don't have to pay for it and I can save as MS-formats to share with Windows-only people.

/Tom Kern