From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Jeremy Nicoll [jn.ls.mfrm...@letterboxes.org]
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2022 3:07 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Markup languages

On Fri, 23 Dec 2022, at 12:51, Seymour J Metz wrote:
> emacs
> THE
> vi

I've never used either  emacs  or  vi  and don't much want to have to
learn another text editor's command set.

Regarding THE, is there a list anywhere of what the differences between
it and Kedit are?  Wading through the THE documentation looking at
each command is tedious, and it's not helped by finding out that some
things are labelled "(not implemented)".

> You may have my copy of TSPF when they pry it out of my cold, dead
> fingers.

I suspect that actually getting it from your estate might be tricky....

--
Jeremy Nicoll - my opinions are my own.