-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2022 08:39

My preference, alas, is dead: BookMagager BUILD/MVS (or VM), which is built
on BookMaster and DCF. Lacking that, I make do with LaTeX, which I find
powerful but clumsier that the tools built on Script.

I make extensive use of nested bulleted and numbered lists, and when I
attempt to copy an entry to a different list, word garbles the markup
horribly. Is there an equivalent to the reveal mode in word pervert that
would allow me to correct that bug? The best that I've been able to come up
with is to copy the entry to notepad and then copy from notepad.

I would recommend a LaTeX environment, e.g.,  MiKTeX, TeXworks. Check out
resources at CTAN.