Listers,

The answer to my question is probably "no" since the doc on IEANTRT is
silent on this topic.

I need to be able to check for the existence of a specific name/token pair
from a REXX exec, WITHOUT using an external function. The z/OS Authorized
Assembler Services reference implies that only Assembler is supported, and
I have used that interface to create/retrieve/delete name/token pairs, but
I need to check for the existence of a specific name/token pair from a
REXX  exec.

...and I suppose it is a given that there is no (documented) anchored chain
of name/token pairs that I can run with the Rexx STORAGE function...

Mike Shaw
MVS/QuickRef Support Group
Chicago-Soft, Ltd.