It does.

/* REXX *** */
/* track down various name token pair pointers */
NUMERIC DIGITS 10
/* TCB level */
tcb = C2D(Storage(21C,4)) /* get current TCB */
if tcb \= 0 then do
stcb = C2D(Storage(D2X(tcb+312),4))
nttp = C2D(Storage(D2X(stcb+200),4))
If nttp \= 0 then Call donttp nttp,'Task'
end
/* ASCB level */
ascb = C2D(Storage(224,4)) /* get current ascb */
if ascb \= 0 then do
assb = C2D(Storage(D2X(ascb+336),4))
nttp = C2D(Storage(D2X(assb+220),4))
If nttp \= 0 then Call donttp nttp,'Address space'
end

/* system level */
cvt = C2d(Storage(10,4)) /* get CVT pointer */
ecvt = C2d(Storage(D2x(cvt+140),4)) /* get CVTECVT */
nttp = C2D(Storage(D2X(ecvt+140),4))
Call donttp nttp,'System'
exit 0
/* routine to report on name token pairs */
Donttp:
Parse Arg ptr,title
Say title' level NTTP at 'D2X(ptr)
eye = Storage(D2X(ptr),4)
If eye \= 'NTTH' then Do
Say '** Invalid eye catcher found for NTTP'
Return
End
base = C2D(Storage(D2X(ptr+64),4))
Do While base \= 0
tcbt = C2X(Storage(D2X(base+4),4))
name = Storage(D2X(base+8),16)
token = C2X(Storage(D2X(base+24),16))
Say 'Name 'name' from 'tcbt
display = X2C(token)
/* translate out characters between 00 and 3f */
display = TRANSLATE(display,,XRANGE(,'3f'x),'00'x)
Say ' Token = 'token' ('display')'
base = C2D(Storage(D2X(base+64),4))
End
Say ''
Return

ITschak Mugzach
*|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *