Why, IBM?  Was sending out an announcement letter summary that taxing on your
limited resources that you had to eliminate this convenience for your customers?

Instead of the normal Tuesday announcement letter summary I got this:

<quote>
This weekly e-mail communication is now sunset. You can find the weekly IBM
product announcements on the IBM Documentation Announcements page.
</quote>

Now, instead of a short summary delivered to my inbox I have to go to IBM's
documentation page to find announcements.  Instead of a one-line summary per
announcement I now get the privilege of scrolling up and down through an
almost-empty web page where I can see somewhere between 6-8 notifications per
page.

OK, rant off...

Rex

The information contained in this message is confidential, protected from
disclosure and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this
message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure,
distribution, copying, or any action taken or action omitted in reliance on it,
message and destroy the material in its entirety, whether in electronic or hard
copy format. Thank you.