-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Em nome de René
Jansen
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 10 de maio de 2023 09:41
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: Re: RES: [EXTERNAL] Re: IBM announcement letter summary

I must say that I scanned that email every time it came in and it sometimes
delivered important clues for my customers. But if IBM does not want me to read
it anymore that is fine with me and it will probably hurt their dollars. I half
expect them to do a RedBooks-like U-turn like in their previous clueless action.

René.