On Tue, 9 May 2023 16:56:56 +0000, Pommier, Rex wrote:
><quote>
>This weekly e-mail communication is now sunset. You can find the weekly IBM
>product announcements on the IBM Documentation Announcements page.
></quote>

Did they not supply a URL?  Shame!

>Now, instead of a short summary delivered to my inbox I have to go to IBM's
>documentation page to find announcements.  Instead of a one-line summary per
>announcement I now get the privilege of scrolling up and down through an
>almost-empty web page where I can see somewhere between 6-8 notifications per
>page.

They should just put it on TikTok.

Looking at:
<https://www.ibm.com/common/ssi/cgi-bin/ssialias?infotype=AN&subtype=CA&htmlfid=897/ENUSRA-US>,
I see more than 6-8 notifications per page.  Is there a better location?  Worse?

There is a malign WWW style rule that each page must fit on a screen, thwarting
the "Find in Page" function.  I believe it arises from a journalistic
convention that
absurdly requires a list of 100 names to be split into paragraphs no longer than
8 column-cm. with a different introductory phrase for each.

--
gil