Yes, one of the "hidden secrets" of ISPF.  I use it a lot, but you kind of
have to be told it's there, and get used to it.  It's very clunky.

FileManager has an option (3.15) called "PDSE Workbench" that displays
PDSEs with member generations very nicely, and provides comprehensive
compare tools.  It even shows "zombie" member generations that are
invisible to normal directory operations.

But, PDSEGEN does much the same thing, and it's cheaper.  Lionel Dyck and
his colleagues are experts on PDSE operations.

sas