>> Turned on both of the empty member options and it still does not allow input
>> under Prompt.

Charles,

I misunderstood your request.  The prompt option is not available as it is
already provided in the EDIT menu itself. However, the panel ISREDM01 is NOT
updated with the prompt options you see in 3.4.  Look at the bottom of the
screen which allows you to input the Initial macro and profile names…  you just
need to use 3.4 for member generations.

ISREDM01 EDIT                  Edit Entry Panel
 Command ===>

 ISPF Library:
    Project . . .
    Group . . . .          . . .          . . .          . . .
    Type  . . . .
    Member  . . .                 (Blank or pattern for member selection list)

 Other Partitioned, Sequential or VSAM Data Set, or z/OS UNIX file:
    Name . . . . . PDSE2                                                      +
    Volume Serial . .           (If not cataloged)

 Workstation File:
    File Name  . .
 Initial Macro  . . . .                     Confirm Cancel/Move/Replace
 Profile Name . . . . .                     Mixed Mode
 Format Name  . . . . .                     Edit on Workstation
 Data Set Password  . .                     Preserve VB record length
 Record Length  . . . .
 Line Command Table . .                  Data Encoding
                                            1. ASCII
                                            2. UTF-8

Thanks,
Kolusu