Maybe the program disqualifies because of the German comments?
But: this should be no problem for ChatGPT ... translation to english ...

Kind regards

Bernd

Am 06.09.2023 um 03:31 schrieb Bernd Oppolzer:
What I meant to say:

it would have been better, if ChatGPT had used this (my) ASSEMBLER program from German Wikipedia ...
but apparently, it found the bad program from another source ???
Bill did not ask for a certain logic in his request; he simply asked for some mainframe Assembler program
(not specific). So my Hello World program would qualify, too.

It would be interesting to know how ChatGPT determines which sources are more reliable than others ...

Kind regards

Bernd