Seymour J Metz wrote on 9/8/2023 5:29 AM:
I used SuperWylbur, but even in the free version you had associative ranges,
which greatly simplified many editing tasks.

Doesn't current ISPF's regexp support let you do the same thing? Not that I've learned yet how to do that stuff...

Even before regexps, you could always use the ISPF hack "X ALL", "F ALL string", "C ALL NX oldstr newstr".  Which is probably why I haven't gotten around to learning regexps.

/Leonard