-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Pommier, Rex
Sent: Friday, September 8, 2023 09:31

Folks,

This is not addressed to anybody in particular, but we really don't need to
know of everybody's 30-40 year old experiences with now-defunct text editors.
This kind of stuff is for sitting around a SKIDS table at Share (if those still
exist) while having a beer, not on this list.

Please stop the chatter on this.