First of all thanks to Colin for sending me the headers. Before I went down the
path of generating them myself, I want to see what other had experienced trying
to do this.

I can't use Metal C, as the routines I want to call out of the functions are
not supported under Metal C.

FWIW, I was looking at creating a Rexx Function to retrieve a record from a
EZNOSQL Database and return it in the Rexx Variable for use. IBM has C/Java
APIs for EZNOSQL, but not Rexx at this time. There is an idea logged to create
it, but its marked as future consideration, so no telling when (or if) it will
appear.